Welcome, and thank you for considering a career at Triway International Group.
Triway International Group currently has following open positions.
EDUCATION EXCHANGE SPECIALIST (full-time)
Position Location: Falls Church, Virginia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research regarding K-12 and vocational-technical education market and companies in China and USA;
- Assist with education exchange programs marketing, development and coordination;
- Develop and manage partnership/resources for conducting exchanges between the USA and China in K-12 and vocational-technical education;
- Assist supervisors in providing consultancy to clients in both the USA and China;
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Must have authorization to work in the USA.
- Master degree or above in education, public administration, international affairs or relevant areas.
- Must have a good command of written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to conduct independent research on specific issues.
- Must have general knowledge of education systems of the USA and China.
TRAVEL COORDINATOR (full-time)
Location: Northern Virginia
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and track guestroom and meeting space reservations, changes and cancellations;
- Prepare confirmation letters or room vouchers for clients;
- Obtain all requested hotel information via phone, website and/or third party booking channels;
- Assist in the review of contracts and invoices;
- Assist with check-in and check-out operations for large groups as needed;
- Respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a timely manner;
- Work closely with contracted hotels and hotel wholesale companies;
- Manage and maintain the company’s hotel resources;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to perform diverse and complex tasks with accuracy and attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Excel);
- A good command of written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
If you are interested in the positions, please send the Cover Letter and Your Resume to us at email@example.com. We tentatively do not accept inquiries by phone.